Thursday, November 1, 2007

Welcome to NaNoWriMo 2007!

This year I AM going to reach 50,000 words! I must, at least that's what I keep telling myself. I have decided to write 30 different 1,667-word short stories to reach this goal. I do hope you will read along daily and give me constructive feedback about what you like and what you do not. Keep in mind that this idea behind Nano is QUANTITY not QUALITY. These will be super rough drafts. Nevertheless, I hope one or more of these short stories will spark and idea for a longer one in the future. If you'd like me to read along with your progess, be sure to leave a comment with a link! If you'd like to friend me on NaNo, my name there is "pookielocks".

A little about myself: My name is She and I reside at She Became a Butterfly dot Net. In the sidebar, you can find many of my poems and prose writings. Feel free to comment on those as well!

Good luck everyone!

2 comments:

Candy Minx said...

Best of luck with your writing challenge...sound slike fun and hard work. I hope you meet lots of other writers and get support. Looking forward to visiting your blog.

and thanks so much for visiting my blog

Cheers
Candy

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/

Gellianne said...

hello.thank you for visiting my blog.Wow, what a writing challenge!I know you can do it.